Wednesday, December 15, 2010



When I shattered...no one was around...
It was me surrounded in bounds...
I kept my emotions in a safe...
All i could see was a Grave...

They said they'll be der...
I look around...no one is here...
I locked myself up..
Cried...wanted a death cup...
Loneliness was all i felt...
My feeling..needed to be dealt...
I was claimed as a looser...
Wanted to have quality of a buiser...
Wanted to be strong...
Fight it out...Nobody was der...
All i had was a Silent Shout...

Is this we deserve...??
Is this we preserve...??
Should we not believe...??
In the power of love...???
Love of my parents....
Love of my friends....
Changed like season trends.....!!!!

Somethings are just not worth us...
And sometimes....undiscovered bus...
Is life meant to be Spent...???
Or lived...on worlds's RENTS....???

Wat i discovered was a lonely bed...
where i had to sleep....I dread...!!!

1 comment: