Friday, February 22, 2013

To All The Humans Out There ;)

That's You




There is a poise in me , its undefined . .
I am not raw , i am so refined . .
When he created me , he had a thought in mind . .
Let world have a mystery , hard to unwind . . 


I have my dreams , to protect my soul . . 
I have my umber , to fill  up every hole . .
I will stay and win , i am made to do so . .
My belief in me , would let me grow . . 


You can lay me down , i will rise again . .
I am not meant to loose , I will play the game . .
I will be still , i'l observe it all . . 
Right in front of you , i'l grab the ball . .


I am just me , not a deadpan . .
Who you think i am , who gives a damn . . 
I have the strength , i am unique . .
I am the best ,  not a pique . .


I am a fire , i can burn it all . .
And that hidden 'Me' , i know wont let me fall ;)

" PS : Life is too short to be lived on others terms . "
"         Live It Like You Want It To Be               "

No comments:

Post a Comment