Thursday, July 4, 2013

Its So You

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**When words fell short to describe you this is how i express**
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My yore was my shimmer...
My present gets darker...
The more i approach future...
This world gets smarter...
To lure is to bait...
Still ponder ?? Its late...
The time is still mine...
Let this storm abate...
To live is my dream...
To die is my passion...
Forget the truth and lies...
Its all in dispassion...
In course of this journey...
I live just to be loved...
Dont call me self-righteous...
Cz love rises all above...
I might be right i might be wrong...
I would be there all along :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment